C++/imapi.bin

Question
Dear Eddie;

I get a recurring error that needs to be debugged.  HKEY_local_machine\software\microsoft\imapi\stashinfo
stashpath=C:\windows\temp\stashimapi.bin

I am using winxp (home.  I have tried norton, registry mechanis, norton winfix, and restore.  Restore won't work though I have tried several dates in the large print.

Help, please.

tom

Answer
Dear Tom,

I'm so sorry it has taken so long to reply. I still have no power from hurricane Charley. It destroyed everything in Orlando.

I had an error one time like that, but it disappeared when i reinstalled the compiler. have you tried doing that? Sorry I can't give you a longer answer, I do not have unlimited internet access, everything is still destroyed here.

I hope this was of some help,
- Eddie

C++

Eddie