C++/java Vs c++

Question
i am confused to choose from the most popular programming language-java & c++.
could you please tell me the advantage & "disadvantage" of using the two languages!
thank you!

Answer
Hello Abdi, thanks for the question.

I'm not sure which of the 2 is more popular. Both are used for a wide variety of things. Java can be embedded into web applications using Applets. Also Java seems to have a better system of setting up GUI's. C++ is by far faster, and can be used to create Windows application. C++ can use both DirectX and OpenGL also. I would highly suggest learning C++ first if you're a beginner. Once you learn C++, Java can be easily be learned in my opinion. On the other hand, the differences between the 2 languages would make learning C++ from Java extremely difficult. Java is self memory managing, as opposed to C++. A lot of people find that useful, but I don't like it. It creates overhead with variables that could otherwise be used to point to something new.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie