C++/port prog. in c/c++

Question
can u tell me about port progg. in c++.If I want to develop a program to control a machine than what should i learn.I already know the basics of c/c++.Please also give me links to FREE refrence material that could help me

Answer
Hello,
There is lots of free material out on the web that teaches you about C and C++. Just go to www.google.com and type in 'C++ Lessons' or 'C++ Tutorials' (or use C instead of C++ if that's what you are interested in). There are so many links out there that I provide you a link to one specific site, because it's better than the others. There's just too many of them for me to check. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Best Of Luck,
Alan

C++

Alan F.