C++/port prog. in c/c++

can u tell me about port progg. in c++.If I want to develop a program to control a machine than what should i learn.I already know the basics of c/c++.Please also give me links to FREE refrence material that could help me

There is lots of free material out on the web that teaches you about C and C++. Just go to and type in 'C++ Lessons' or 'C++ Tutorials' (or use C instead of C++ if that's what you are interested in). There are so many links out there that I provide you a link to one specific site, because it's better than the others. There's just too many of them for me to check. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Best Of Luck,

Alan F.

Having problems with any basic or intermediate parts of C++? I can answer those questions for you using simple English. I have been taking C++ in school for a couple years, so I still remember what it was like to be a beginner (especially with C++, which is a difficult language)!

I have a C++ web page that discuses the basics of C++. The address is: