can we generate c++ source code from binary file?

Hello Meghaldevi, thank you for the question.

Sure you can do that. The hard part is writing the parser for the binary file code. An easy way would be to write up all your C++ source code, save it out as a binary file, and then read everything back in as C++ source, then write everything back out as a C++ source file. As you can see, this is very redundant. You could come up with your own scripting language for parsing a binary file if you wanted to, but that could take a little while. Please question me again if you need help with scripting, I've had extensive work with it.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by ExpertRating.com. I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.