C++/question on c++

i wanted to know if there is any function i can use to create a normal folder using C++. And also if there is a function i can use to copy any file from one place to another.
Basicly i want to know if there is an equivalent function, in c++, to the DOS commands MKDIR & COPY.

thanks for all your help.

Hello Brook,
Thanks for your question.
Actually you can do so by making calls to api32.
and see what type of file functions are available.
Plus there is no standard way in ISO C++ way of creating folders.
boost::filesystem can do such things. It is portable on many platforms, as well.
Have a look at

I hope this helps you. Dont be ask to afraid any question.

I can answer any question about functions,pointers,structures,object oriented programming basics of classes and data structures.My strong field is structured programming.

I have got 2 years experiece under C . I am able to answer about the structured concepts pointers to a little extent,OOP concepts. I have also experience in data Strucutres like Linked List, Stacks , Queues, Heaps, B Trees, Red Black Trees. I will try to satisfy with my knowledge. I am the Student of an expert here Martin, what i have learnt today, i just owe my every knowledge to him. He is the greatest.