C++/saving the file

i m trying to create paint brush like utility in C++.
when i do any painting in this i want to save this. how can i do this ?
         the other problem is that there is no exe is been created of my programs in tc++.why so? how can i
get exe of my programs?

prety, Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, you have not given enough information for me to be able to answer your question. Please resubmit your question with more details or a clearer description and I will do my best to answer.

You can save your program's output as a DIB (device-independent bitmap), or you can save the actual user operations that created the picture (either in your own format or using a format such as WMF, Windows Metafile).

When you use Turbo C++ to compile a program, it will usually create a .exe file. See the Help file for detailed instructions.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science