Hi, I'm quite a beginner at C++ and I wondered where I could find some EASY TO UNDERSTAND C++ tutorials for beginners. Also, I'm not sure which compiler or program environment I should use and how exactly I'm supposed to install it. Can you help on that? Thanks.

Hello patricia, thank you for the question.

Very good intro to C++ tutorials can be found here: . They are taken from, where you can find all the information you will need as a beginner. As far as a compiler, you can download a free compiler right here: . It should come with a readme.txt file that will have all the instructions you need to install and use it.

After you get comfortable with the language, feel free to ask me another question if you have one.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie  

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.