C++/using DLL in C

Hi! I write C program. How can I reference a DLL and using its function. Could I have a simple example from you. Dynamic link library has two format: .DLL and .EXE. In my case, .EXE is used.

Hello trung, thanks for the question.

I was wondering if you could maybe be a little bit m ore specific in regards to your question. What do you mean by "reference a DLL"? If you could be a little bit more specific in what you want to do with this DLL or EXE I'll be more than happy to answer any question you might have.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.