C++/using VC project as Com/ActiveX aplication

Dear David

I want to use VC program/classes in my .NET application,
wats the best way either to create ActiveX Dll or ATL Com.

Is their is some tool to create Dll from vc project to use in .NET application as we use MS Word and other Office packages in our application

thanks in Advance

regdars, Thank you for your question.

I regret that I do not own .NET (it is very expensive), so I cannot answer questions about it.

Please feel free to submit questions specifically about the C++ programming language to me at any time.

You can search Microsoft's MSDN Library at

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science