C++/visual C++

If i create a string array and i want to display a users name, but i want to display it with an asterisk between each letter what kind of loop would i use? what kind of logic would i use to display the name backwards(without the asterisk)?

Carlos , Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

It is against my policy to do homework questions. I can help you with work that you have already done, but I cannot give you full answers.

Please attempt to do part of the work, and then ask a specific question when you get stuck.

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

David Spector

David Spector

Highly knowledgeable in the C++ language, Visual C++ (MSVC), Windows API, documentation and other quality-assurance techniques, and debugging. Knowledgeable in MFC, COM, GUI design, and object-oriented design.

I have been a software engineer since 1965. I have been published. My specializations have been: biomedical programming, compiler implementation, and many kinds of Windows programming. I don't do Databases or other business-oriented stuff.

Windows?/DOS Developer's Journal, ACM SIGPLAN Notices, and Computer Science Press.

ICCP Systems Programming Certification
Master's degree equivalent in Computer Science