C++/visual C++

Question
If i create a string array and i want to display a users name, but i want to display it with an asterisk between each letter what kind of loop would i use? what kind of logic would i use to display the name backwards(without the asterisk)?

Answer
Carlos , Thank you for your question.

Is this homework?

It is against my policy to do homework questions. I can help you with work that you have already done, but I cannot give you full answers.

Please attempt to do part of the work, and then ask a specific question when you get stuck.

Learning can be difficult, but doing your own work will repay your effort with good grades in school and success in your career.

David Spector

C++

David Spector