C/few questions regarding programming
As already mentioned above I have few questions regarding programming data structures and i would be really greatful if you could shortly answer few of my questions.
1. What is a difference between stack and deque?
2. Which of these structures are linear: an array / multiply linked list or a queue?
3. How many values can have a boolean variable?
1. Stack is FIFO (First In First Out) structure, but deque can be used both as a FIFO(First In First Out) and FILO (First In Last Out) structure, by pushing or popping elements at both ends of the structure.
2. All of these can be implemented as linear.
3. Two value. "True" and "False". which is '0' or '1'.