C#/How to Generate Product key for a .NET software?

Which is the Best and easy way to generate product key for .NET software/application?

Please help me

I may not understand your question well but I will answer as much as I got. Product keys can be generated using combination of end user's cpu or hdd ID. It's pretty easy to obtain these information from user with a small app.

Don't forget that product keys can be patched and cracked easily. Use an obfuscation software to hide your code and prevent removal of your licensing controls.

If you don't mind paying, see TNTLicensing, which converts your application to an obfuscated and licensed application in some seconds. Remember free obfuscators are getting cracked easily too.

If I directed you to wrong way, feel free to ask your question again with more details.

Hope that helps,

Murat Mehmet

I can help with questions about desktop and web programming in C#, including SOAP, XML, database managing, custom controls, security etc.

I have been developing web and especially desktop applications in C# and VB.Net for almost 5 years. My programming life has begun with VB6 long time ago, so its about 8 years that I am in this business.

Was in R & D for 2 years in a popular Turkish technology website:

2011 Computer Engineering graduation in University of Trakia in Turkey.