C#/.net connection with cPanel Mysql

your ans is :
Probably you are using a free host with a low quality connection. That's why you just fall on timeout. Try increasing connection.ConnectionTimeout and cmd.CommandTimeout to 60000. If it continues to fail, means it's time to pass to a paid host.

But Sir we are using paid host.

Did you try the solution I have told? If the problem continues, you have to check the IP in your connection string (which does not makes sense actually, if it was IP problem then it would never connect) or contact your provider. It is not a codebase problem.

Hope that helps,

Murat Mehmet

I can help with questions about desktop and web programming in C#, including SOAP, XML, database managing, custom controls, security etc.

I have been developing web and especially desktop applications in C# and VB.Net for almost 5 years. My programming life has begun with VB6 long time ago, so its about 8 years that I am in this business.

Was in R & D for 2 years in a popular Turkish technology website:

2011 Computer Engineering graduation in University of Trakia in Turkey.