C#/.net connection with cPanel Mysql

Question
your ans is :
Probably you are using a free host with a low quality connection. That's why you just fall on timeout. Try increasing connection.ConnectionTimeout and cmd.CommandTimeout to 60000. If it continues to fail, means it's time to pass to a paid host.

But Sir we are using paid host.

Answer
Did you try the solution I have told? If the problem continues, you have to check the IP in your connection string (which does not makes sense actually, if it was IP problem then it would never connect) or contact your provider. It is not a codebase problem.

Hope that helps,

Murat

C#

Murat Mehmet