C#/.net connection with cPanel Mysql

Dear Sir,

Sorry to disturb you again and again, but what to do sir I am in trouble, even my hosting company is also not helping.
I am telling you my hosting detail, you please guide me which type of host I should purchase?

details of my hosting:
Service : Reseller Hosting Service

my cPanel is showing the following detail:
hosting package    : Silver1
Server Name        : blnx3
cPanel version     : 11.38.2(build2)
MySql Version      : 5.5.32-cll
Architecture       : x86_64
Operating Systen   : Linux
Shared IP Address  :

Its a humble request to help me please.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjana Dongre

Hi there,

There is nothing wrong about your hosting packet but maybe about hosting company or their security settings. By the way, did you try running your application on a local database to verify if your code works properly? Install wamp server to your machine, copy database and check if you have the same problem. If not, either keep questioning them or if possible, change host.

Hope that helps,

Murat Mehmet

I can help with questions about desktop and web programming in C#, including SOAP, XML, database managing, custom controls, security etc.

I have been developing web and especially desktop applications in C# and VB.Net for almost 5 years. My programming life has begun with VB6 long time ago, so its about 8 years that I am in this business.

Was in R & D for 2 years in a popular Turkish technology website:

2011 Computer Engineering graduation in University of Trakia in Turkey.