C#/.net connection with cPanel Mysql

Question
error
error  
Yes Sir, I run my application on a local database, it was works properly, then only I jumped to Server database & now struggling with this error. Infact initially it get connected but after some time it is not. Automatically it works fine and again stop working.

Sir what should I ask them, because they are asking me only that what should they do for me. or if I change the host then what all setting needed in server.

check the image of my error

Answer
Ah your problem is now clear. Check this thread about your problem. The fix should be made in server side, that's why ask the support team to create your password in new way as in the thread. Good luck.

C#

Murat Mehmet