C#/.net connection with cPanel Mysql

Question
Dear Sir,
Previously I asked a ques : How to Uploading the Data from Window Application to cPanel MySQL Server?

You told me:
//Insert statement
public void Insert()
{
  string query = "INSERT INTO tableinfo (name, age) VALUES('John Smith', '33')";

//open connection
  if (this.OpenConnection() == true)
  {
      //create command and assign the query and connection from the constructor
      MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand(query, connection);

//Execute command
      cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();

//close connection
      this.CloseConnection();
  }
}

By this code sometime I am able to insert and sometime it throws an error: "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts."

Unable to understand the reason why & when it is acting differently.

Answer
Probably you are using a free host with a low quality connection. That's why you just fall on timeout. Try increasing connection.ConnectionTimeout and cmd.CommandTimeout to 60000. If it continues to fail, means it's time to pass to a paid host.

Hope that helps,

Murat

C#

Murat Mehmet