C#/Product Key

Hello Sir,

How to achieve Product Key concept in window application of .net
fer eg. - In Quick Heal Total Security we can run a setup by 1 key in 1 system, and with the same key it is impossible to run a setup in another system.
Same concept I want to use in my c#.net window application.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi there,

Main logic is that you create an algorithm that takes system hdd no or cpu ID (or both) and expiration date which in the end gives you a serial key.
You may also use online licensing to activate licenses only by internet connection.

This question is asked on many websites and you can find open source solutions.

One of the solutions: Installkey Codeplex

Hope that helps,

Murat Mehmet

I can help with questions about desktop and web programming in C#, including SOAP, XML, database managing, custom controls, security etc.

I have been developing web and especially desktop applications in C# and VB.Net for almost 5 years. My programming life has begun with VB6 long time ago, so its about 8 years that I am in this business.

Was in R & D for 2 years in a popular Turkish technology website: cyber-warrior.com

2011 Computer Engineering graduation in University of Trakia in Turkey.