C#/cert

Question
currently i m pursuing my last year of graduation......

my ques is "if i do some MS-Cert simultaneously with my final exams ..would my preference as a fresher will be higher or the same over others who do not have any cert....."

satisfactory response would be appreciated......thank you

Answer
Hi there,

Every certificate adds you some reputation and fills a line in your CV. However MS-Certificates are known more by employers and of course, will add you great reputation which will take you over your friends who does not have.

Just you shouldn't forget that certificates doesn't prove you have higher knowledge than those who don't have it. It just proves you have the knowledge and that's what employers like to see in CV; experience and proofs of knowledge.

In conclusion, if you have enough wealth, don't miss the chance to own some MS-Certificates. Except all those I said up there, it will give you self-confidence.

Hope that helps,

Murat

C#

Murat Mehmet