CD-ROMS & DVD Problems/error message

Manish369 wrote at 2013-01-18 10:45:57
Hi..... Dear Friend's , For Any Computer Related Problems Refer To ,

You Can Try this for help

http://www.remotetechhelp.us

For Free Support call on :1-855-200-0277

CD-ROMS & DVD Problems

Mark Thomas

choosing all kinds of interior and exterior disk systems,for desktops,netbooks,laptops.and gaming rigs. Setting up in home or office environment. Installation of software and advice on network and hardware set ups. General polite and friendly advice to beginners and experienced users with just about all things in the computing world. (30 yrs experience ) Volunteer Expert Since Oct 2010. One of my friends and "guru" was a previous expert in this category,and in tribute to him and what he has taught me over the years,I am glad to help you. Please re - send question if I am shown as "MAXED OUT" There is a lot of problems out there

Systems Network installer and controller System roll out and beta tester supervisor Network administrator and system analyst. National Instructor in various PC systems I have been a computer "geek" for over 30yrs and and have purchased and repaired every computer from the ZX Spectrum in 1982, right up to my current advanced gaming system. I have encountered every problem and made every mistake along the way ! and can hopefully give sound practical advice to those new and old , as I have worn their shoes, and been there and done that.Volunteer Expert Since Oct 2010.

All experts group (multiple categories )

1 x lifelong practical experience graduate Various National Courses and training supervisor grades too boring to list !