Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/1978 or 79 Amerock Turn-A-Shelf

chill wrote at 2014-07-25 20:23:41
I just fixed mine with the pie-cut fix-it kit I bought from

Best $50 I've ever spent and the shelf works better than any time since we bought the house in 2002. I am spreading the word because I was without the shelf for 7 months and all the current shelves do not have the "doors" attached to the shelf. To use one of those would have left a big hole.

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Michael Fitzpatrick

Full time Furniture Maker and Designer can answer most furniture making, restoration, and repair questions. I come from a long history of home repair, and boat repair and have been a licensed builder in MA for 25 years and have engaged in most remodeling and building problems.

I make furniture and cabinets full time in Boston and have been working with my hands for 25 years. I have been classically trained at the North Bennet Street School ( have interest in contemporary designs and contemporary materials. Often, I use composites, laminations, carbon, and fiberglass incorporated with classic joinery, finish, and design within my wood projects. I use veneers, solid domestic and exotic wood. My influence in these materials came from house building, boat repair, and the furniture-making trades. In house building, I have apprenticed in: framing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, masonry, finish work and cabinet making.

Undergrad: University of New Hampshire and Boston University College of Engineering, North Bennet Street School (Boston)- 2 year Cabinet &Furniture Making Program.