You are here:

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/bedpost repair with connector screws


Robert wrote at 2010-10-25 16:42:10
I think I know exactlyy wut your looking for.  I'm looking for the same.  It's like a washer that is inserted the wood with a hole in it where u screw in the post.  The insert has 3 little screws on it that you screw into the post.  Let me know on here if you find.

Hanh wrote at 2013-12-09 06:29:53
I think the connector hardware is similar to the one in the link below, but I'm unable to find it anywhere in the hardware store.  

Debby wrote at 2016-07-13 20:10:44
I know they're called Tee Nuts, but I can't find them in a 1 1/2 inch either!!

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michael Fitzpatrick


Full time Furniture Maker and Designer can answer most furniture making, restoration, and repair questions. I come from a long history of home repair, and boat repair and have been a licensed builder in MA for 25 years and have engaged in most remodeling and building problems.


I make furniture and cabinets full time in Boston and have been working with my hands for 25 years. I have been classically trained at the North Bennet Street School ( have interest in contemporary designs and contemporary materials. Often, I use composites, laminations, carbon, and fiberglass incorporated with classic joinery, finish, and design within my wood projects. I use veneers, solid domestic and exotic wood. My influence in these materials came from house building, boat repair, and the furniture-making trades. In house building, I have apprenticed in: framing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, masonry, finish work and cabinet making.

Undergrad: University of New Hampshire and Boston University College of Engineering, North Bennet Street School (Boston)- 2 year Cabinet &Furniture Making Program.

©2017 All rights reserved.