You are here:

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Drawer/Furniture pieces


Fred wrote at 2010-02-28 20:43:43

That is a Kenlin socket.  It probably says Kenlin on it.  You can order replacements here:

SergioVicente wrote at 2012-05-09 03:13:28
Here is the website to buy the part:

Gary wrote at 2012-12-11 19:19:10
Based on your photo, it looks to be a Kenlin guide. Follow the link below. I just stumbled on this question as I was searching for (and found) the same slides/guides for a client of mine.

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jamie Yocono


Woodworker, Furniture designer/builder, industrial arts educator. Bachelor degree in Furniture Design, and journeyman carpenter, with a 4 year apprenticeship. Currently owner of custom furniture/cabinet shop in Las Vegas, NV. Can answer most woodworking questions EXCEPT those regarding repairs, refinishing, and antiques.


Bachelor in Furniture Design - Ohio University (1980) Journeyman Carpenter, Local 639 Adult educator - Developed adult education woodworking program for the University of Akron, and taught classes there for 9 years. Opened a private woodworking school in Las Vegas, NV and teach private and semi-private lessons. In 2011, I will begin teaching UNLV woodworking classes at my school. Sweet!

Furniture Society

Tile Design and Installation Magazine (Article on inlaying tile into wood)

Journeyman Union Carpenter Bachelors degree in Furniture Design (Ohio University) College of Hard Knocks!

©2017 All rights reserved.