Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Wall Cabinets and Shelves

Question
I'm installing wall cabinets and shelves in my laundry room.  I plan on putting two 30"W x 42" H wall cabinets on opposite sides of my wall.  In between these two cabinets I plan on placing a board to be used as an open shelf.  The board/shelves will be appx 29" W.  I will use these shelves for laundry detergent and cleaning supplies.  Any recommendations on how to install the boards/shelves inbetween the two cabinets.  I need something that will support the weight.

Answer
Hey Shawn, sorry about the late reply...not sure exactly what you're asking here...are you asking about the shelf supports? Are you using a faceframe design? If so, you can just cut supports out of the same material you're using for the sides of the cabinet....please post back- Greg

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Greg Scholl