Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/radial arm saw

Question
i just bought a used saw at an auction.  i would like to find a manual for it that i can either buy or download from the internet.  it is
Black & Decker Deluxe Power Shop
Dewalt 3" cut
motor serial # 44571340
model # 7740/3421
type 3
serial # 44871637
The Black & Decker Mfg. Co.

that is everything it says on the saw.  i sure would appreciate some help.  i have looked everywhere on this computer that i can think of and have had no luck.  thank you  in advance

Answer
Hey Ernie, in a situation like this I would go directly to the manufacturer....which you can do through their website:

http://www.blackanddecker.com/Customer-Service.aspx

or by phone... I have had good luck with that, and if anyone can give you the correct info, or help you find documentation...it's them. If the saw is too old, or been discontinued for a long time, then it becomes a real hunt to find any info on that particular tool.. Best of luck- Greg

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Greg Scholl