Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/refinishing a early american dining table

Question
This table as a lot of carving all around the table about
 3 inches wide below the table top.
  I am having a very hard time removing the old finish from
   the carving.Removing the finish from the top has not been a problem.Have you some tips for me.
   Your expert opinion would be appreciated

Answer
Hey Ross, what method and products are you using?? does it really need to be completely removed?...often it can be restored without completely removing it, unless it is in poor condition, flaking, peeling or otherwise compromised....post back- Greg

Ross, just post back to the same question..I'll be notified and we can continue the conversation...regards- Greg

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Greg Scholl