Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/wooden carved figure

Question
carved figure
carved figure  

carved figure
carved figure  
hi,  please could you attempt to give me a approx value of my carving, i purchased it at auction 12 years ago and i paid 280 for him.  he is very heavy indeed for the size, (4kg) in weight.  he is 90cm tall .  i have attached some pics for you , i hope they are helpful to you..  thank you so much for your time,
Benjamin James ............

Answer
Hi Benjamin, I'm sorry but we do not do evaluations here, for several reasons. Most notably, it's impossible to know the regional market values, especially the European market, at any given time from here, and for such regional carvings of that type, someone would need to know the styles, origins, woods, folk lore, etc., of the area it was from.Only a qualified, professional appraiser, familiar with such carvings would be able to give you an accurate value. Thanks, and sorry I cannot help further- Regards- Greg

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Greg Scholl