Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/tenon cutters

Question
I am looking for a tenon cutter to cut tenons on cherry dowels for chairs. Everthing I read is cutters for log furniture. Can they be used for fine furniture also? I am looking for a 90 degree cutter and don't know a good brand or where to buy one. There are no woodworking stores near where I live.

Thank you for your input.
Jim

Answer
Jim,

I know that the woodcraft store in our area carries a variety of tenon cutters.
http://www.woodcraft.com
I am not sure if I have seen a 90 degree cutter; but, I know that their tenor cutters are good quality metals.
You should be able to get your answers on their Website or from one of their stores.

Joe Eldredge
Conscientious Wood Care

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge