Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/white haze on wood

Question
i have a polished large wooden table...close to cherry wood....whenever i wax it there is a whitish haze that i cannot get rid of .....i called the wax company  PLEDGE and they said use their multi purpose cleaner first twice then wax and buff...tried it ..it is not working ..what can i do as this is a beautiful table and i do not want to make the situaion worse.  thank you

Answer
Hi Jackie
Nice to hear from you.
I hope the following will fix your table.
Keep in mind that its possible the problem cannot be fixed and more drastic measures must be taken.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/how-to-remove-stains-and-discoloration-from-wo

Regards
Eileen

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Eileen Cronk