Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/white haze on wood

i have a polished large wooden table...close to cherry wood....whenever i wax it there is a whitish haze that i cannot get rid of .....i called the wax company  PLEDGE and they said use their multi purpose cleaner first twice then wax and buff...tried it is not working ..what can i do as this is a beautiful table and i do not want to make the situaion worse.  thank you

Hi Jackie
Nice to hear from you.
I hope the following will fix your table.
Keep in mind that its possible the problem cannot be fixed and more drastic measures must be taken.

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Eileen Cronk

Hi..I can answer most questions about the repairing,stripping and refinishing of all your old furniture and wood items(the things we call antiques)I can give advice about what to buy/avoid at auctions/flea markets. I do not give appraisals on antiques.

I have been refinishing antiques for the past 30yrs. While I have taken several courses over the years,I have found that "hands on" learning is the best teacher. Perhaps I can help you avoid some of the mistakes I made while learning.