Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/getting drawer out

Question
The attached picture shows the lock inside the desk.  I have tried to slide items in to see if the one vertical piece will move but it is so tight to the drawer that I can not get it to move which makes me think that is not the piece that prevents removal.  There is also the horizontal slide on the bottom and nothing moves there either.  Any ideas?

The picture will not attach your website does not seem to recognize JPG files please send email address that I can send picture to.

Answer
Norm,
Sorry for the slow response.
I work in the field every day - touch-up furniture etc.

Please try our web site again - cwcwoodcare@aol.com

We receive the JPG files every day from customers showing us the damages on their doors, furniture, paneling etc.

Thanks,
Joe Eldredge
Conscientious Wood Care

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge