Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Water stain on bathroom cabinet

My husband says he can take the water stains out but they come right back and he wants to find a sealer before he cleans the water stain   We have cherry cabinets with a laquer finish
Any help would be appreciated

Sorry for the delayed response; I have been working out of town.

When you say that your husband can take the water stains out; but, they come right back:
This tells me the the water has entered the surface of the lacquer.
I would suggest that you try a product called Rocky Mountain Lustre Revitalizing polish.  
This product will cover the water stains (providing the water hasn't penetrated too deeply to be covered) It has a natural oil base (linseed oil, tung oil & marine life derivative.)
It will keep the water stain from coming back.
Use this periodically and it will help with the water continuing to enter the lacquer.

Please let me know if this product works.

Joe Eldredge
Conscientious Wood Care

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge

We have been in the wood care business for almost 30 years (we are still learning) We do refurbishing and touch-up of furniture, paneling, antiques etc. The number one question that we receive; is what do I use on my furniture, to keep it looking moisturized, clean and get the depth perception back into the finish. I believe we can help on products to use and answer questions on why we don't use certain products that are available to us. I am sure that there are many questions on wood care that we can't answer; but, give us a try anyway. We find that many people use products for maintaining the wooden furniture, etc., and can't understand the reason it looks worse as they continue to use certain products. Most people use the products that their mothers and grandmothers used. Finishes on furniture have come a long way; from shellacs, waxes, varnishes etc. Give us an email and see if we can help with some of your questions and concerns.

Have worked in Omni, Brown Palace etc. hotels. Have refurbish items in the Colorado Govenors mansion and the Colorado Capital building etc. We have been caring for millions of dollars worth of furniture and antiques for large corporations for years.

Have received certificates from numerous companies who teach wood care clases through-out the country.