Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Drawer handle replacement

I hav a Burlington Home Furniture bedroom set that is 37 yeas old.  I need to replace on of the drawer handles.  I have look over the web but can't find a site to help me.  Do you hav any suggestions?

I travel with our wood care company and  not in the office each week.
I know that there are Burlington store outlets; retailers etc.
After talking to a few furniture distributors; they all agree that it would be difficult to find a particular handle from 37 years ago.
When working on older furniture; that is missing hardware, we go to furniture hardware outlets to see if we can replace all of the handles etc. with similar hardware pieces.
Many times this works for us.  I don't know if you have looked at this as an option.

Anyway, good luck in finding hardware; similar to your needs.

Joseph A. Eldredge
Conscientious Wood Care
Rocky Mountain Lustre Furniture Polish

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge

We have been in the wood care business for almost 30 years (we are still learning) We do refurbishing and touch-up of furniture, paneling, antiques etc. The number one question that we receive; is what do I use on my furniture, to keep it looking moisturized, clean and get the depth perception back into the finish. I believe we can help on products to use and answer questions on why we don't use certain products that are available to us. I am sure that there are many questions on wood care that we can't answer; but, give us a try anyway. We find that many people use products for maintaining the wooden furniture, etc., and can't understand the reason it looks worse as they continue to use certain products. Most people use the products that their mothers and grandmothers used. Finishes on furniture have come a long way; from shellacs, waxes, varnishes etc. Give us an email and see if we can help with some of your questions and concerns.

Have worked in Omni, Brown Palace etc. hotels. Have refurbish items in the Colorado Govenors mansion and the Colorado Capital building etc. We have been caring for millions of dollars worth of furniture and antiques for large corporations for years.

Have received certificates from numerous companies who teach wood care clases through-out the country.