Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Antique Cedar Chest

Question
I would like to know the details on my cedar chest. There is a sticker on the inside of the lid that says "Made by Blunck Wood Working Co. St.Louis, Mo." and in pencil it says #200-41"
I cannot find anything online about Blunck Wood Working.

Answer
Hanna,

We also couldn't find any information on Blunck Wood Working Company - St Louis, MO

We work with many wood working people; as well as sales people, who deal in older pieces of furniture etc..

I feel that some where - there should be some information about this company.
We like you; have googled etc.; and didn't find any information at all.

Sorry that we weren't any help.

Sincerely.

Joseph A. Eldredge
Conscientious Wood Care
Rocky Mountain Lustre Furinture Polish.

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge