Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Dark spots on white furniture

Question
2 door
2 door  
I just read your reply to the person with sap bleeding through their white furniture.  I don't think that is the problem with mine...however...I do have dark spots on my bedroom 2 door chest (bead board doors).

The finish is distressed? but I didn't even know that when I bought it so it is just slightly distressed.  By Standard Furniture and is called Key West.

It is only on the two doors. Looks like someone sprayed something on it...was not me!  =)  I have pictures attached.

Answer
Hi Marcia
Nice to hear from you.
Can you tell me if these marks appeared well after you bought the piece or were there when purchased?
Are the marks 100% confined to the outer edges of the door or are some on the beadboard too?
Really strange. Almost look like grease spray marks.
But get back please.
Eileen  

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Eileen Cronk