Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Pull handle for butcher block cabinet

Question
mobcab.jpg
mobcab.jpg  
My husband built a custom mobile butcher block cabinet for me. We are now trying to figure out how to attach a pull handle above the drawer using some type of front installation so we do not have to route out the butcher block from the underside for the screws. Any ideas?

Answer
pull1
pull1  
Mary,

Without a closer inspection of how the block is attached to the cabinet, I would recommend using an "edge pull", perhaps inserted between the block and the face frame.  I've attached a few photos.  Just Google the term "cabinet edge pull" and look at both web and image results.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Steve

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Stephen Major (Owner--Major Design Group)