Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Teak exterior single lite doors

Question
I need to replace 9 French doors (exterior single lite doors) and want to know if you would recommend using teak as a satisfactory wood. e.g. stability, endurance, weather (South Florida), etc.
I suppose that I will need to special order the doors. If not teak, how do you feel about oak. The doors will ultimately be painted white.
Thank you.

Answer
Bob,

I understand your needs as far as stability, endurance, weather etc. in South Florida.
Living in Colorado I don't experience your conditions etc.

I feel that if you google French doors South Florida (As I did) you will get many more accurate answers than I could give.

Good luck!

Joseph A. Eldredge
Conscientious Wood Care

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge