Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/replace shelf in 1920 era Chiffarobe

Question
What do I need to replace a shelf that has been pulled down from inside a chiffarobe? I don't know how to post pics, but it is pulled down along with the solid wood part on the left side that was vertically attached to the chiffarobe and shelf. I can see what looks like screws that were in place and glued to secure them, I think.
         /          |\
         | |          | |  
        vertical piece| |___*___*___| |
         of wood      |/___shelf_____\|   Outer wall of          
         | |   Chiffarobe
         (*)screws? | |
         |
not sure if the diagram is helpful, but don't know how to post pics on here.
Thank you for all help,
Carol Neal

Answer
Hi Carol, the obvious answer would be to just replace it as it was, unless I'm missing something....if the screws ripped out, you may need to fill the holes, or use longer screws if possible....but hard to say without an actual picture. You should just be able to attach an image when you writye the question...of course that means you have yo have the image on the computer and ready to attach though..please post back- Greg

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Greg Scholl