Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Drawers

Question
Side of drawer
Side of drawer  
My daughters bottom dresser drawer seems to have something stuck behind it and I can't seem to get the drawer out to remove the article of clothing.

Dresser was made in vietnam and assembled by the store we bought it from, so I'm at a loss at how to take out the drawer.

I read another post of yours and I see a metal tab on the side but can't seem to move it to the left or right.

Answer
drawer slide
drawer slide  
Hi Yvonne,

I took a look at that picture - although the picture is kind of blurry, I think I see the tab on the drawer slide. I am re-attaching the photo, with an arrow pointing to the tab. I can't be certain, but I think there is some sort of tab or button to press in, that will release the drawer part of the slide from the cabinet part of the slide.

Check out the photo, and then play around with it a bit - you should be able to find something that should release the slide.

Good luck,

Jamie  

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Jamie Yocono