Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/kitchen drawer tracks


My kitchen was remodeled about 20 years ago with Wood Mode cabinetry. I noticed that one of the drawer tracks has cracked and needs to be replaced. I went to Lowes but they did not carry the piece. It's plastic and I can't seem to find it. Where can I go to purchase the piece?


Can you send me a picture of the part you need? If so, I can probably point you in the right direction to find some replacements. Send it through this All-Experts site, there is a way to upload photos.

Will wait to hear from you...


Jamie Yocono
Wood It Is! Custom Cabinetry
Las Vegas, NV

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jamie Yocono


Woodworker, Furniture designer/builder, industrial arts educator. Bachelor degree in Furniture Design, and journeyman carpenter, with a 4 year apprenticeship. Currently owner of custom furniture/cabinet shop in Las Vegas, NV. Can answer most woodworking questions EXCEPT those regarding repairs, refinishing, and antiques.


Bachelor in Furniture Design - Ohio University (1980) Journeyman Carpenter, Local 639 Adult educator - Developed adult education woodworking program for the University of Akron, and taught classes there for 9 years. Opened a private woodworking school in Las Vegas, NV and teach private and semi-private lessons. In 2011, I will begin teaching UNLV woodworking classes at my school. Sweet!

Furniture Society

Tile Design and Installation Magazine (Article on inlaying tile into wood)

Journeyman Union Carpenter Bachelors degree in Furniture Design (Ohio University) College of Hard Knocks!

©2017 All rights reserved.