Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks/Bedpost hardware

Question
Bedpost Hardware
Bedpost Hardware  

Bedpost hardware
Bedpost hardware  
I have a beautiful three poster bed no that I bumped into one post breaking it off at the stud! I tried Krazy glue but yeah FAIL... anyways I'm having lots of trouble trying to find replacement hardware. I've attached an image of it perhaps you can help or at least point me in the right direction.
Thanx in adavanced

Answer
Don,

I took your picture to several hardware supply companies in the Denver area.
There wasn't any of them; that could come up with any sort of replacement.

To me; is looks as those the break could be spot welded.
I am not sure of the material substance.

If they can't spot weld; I am sure they could duplicate your piece at a welding shop.

Best wishes; with solving your breakage.

Sincerely,

Josepy A. Eldedge
Conscientious wood care LLC  

Cabinets, Furniture, Woodworks

Joseph A. Eldredge