Cadillac Repair/will not start

Question
I have a 2001 Cadillac deville tonight I went to leave for work and it wouldn't start it didn't try to turn over there is nearly a half tank of gas and the battery is showing 12.1 volts but it wont start

Answer
Hello,

As I stated previously, these vehicles are very complicated and are no longer simple to diagnose. In fact, without specialized equipment, one cannot differentiate from an electronics issue or a fuel issue. Unfortunately, you will have to probably have the vehicle towed some place to have the problem diagnosed. I highly recommend a reputable service facility and never a dealer, in which one pays far too much for the privilege of having the vehicle at the dealer.
Dealers are not anymore knowledgeable than most major service centers that have the same diagnostic equipment as well as the same type of manuals.

Good luck!

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter