Cadillac Repair/1966 Deville Convertible Wiring Diagram

Question
Does anyone have a 1966 Deville Convertible Wiring Diagram they can share?

Answer
Hello,
I have no such information and I question if Chilton from that era will help you, because I have 60's Chilton manuals that don't go in that depth. I would suggest searching for 1966 De Ville factory service manual. The schematics may be in the Fisher body manual. You will need to check. I havent worked on one of these cars for at least 20 years. You will also find in that search a car like yours for sale and that person may be able to help you.Good luck.

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter