Cadillac Repair/95 Cadillac service engine codes

Question
I asked a question recently, with no response so I thought maybe I didn't ask it correctly.
    I need to get car inspected but light is on.The codes are as read, PO30 history, PO41 history, IO39 history, IO52 history no acp, no sir, TO27 current pcm? Some other things that I didn't understand.
Also Abs light on but I know what that is. More so than anything I want to know if its something major, and should I be worried about all the history codes?
     Thanks so much for your time I just bought the car and really like it im just nervous about all this.

Also ac/heater not working if you have any suggestions.!!!!!!!

Thanks
         Mechelle

Answer
Hello,

With the check engine light on all the time, that tells you that it is a hard code. In other words it will never go out, such as a soft code.

You may have a complete BCM (Body Control Module-computer) failure here, but the is no way to find out on the web because you arre left guessing.
My suggestion is take the vehicle to a shop (not a dealer) that has a tech II diagnostic scanner. The scanner will diagnose the problem. It could be minor. It could need a BCM for a couple hundred bucks. You cannt diagnose the problem without the right equipment.

Good luck!

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter