Cadillac Repair/93' Caddilac/Seville, low Klms, 17k., heater vent debris

Question
HI:  orig...owner, usually o problems, but now I'm getting an few small pcs. black debris, out of my heater vent dash w/the blower on full.. Why?
     Signed    k    +   Scotty

Answer
Hello,

Open the hood and remove the plastic venting that the wiper arms attach to directly below the windshield. You do not have to remove the wipers at this time. Just remove the screws on each side and gently pull up the venting on each side. Put a light below and inspect for the black debris as described. Clean with wet rag. This is the outside air inlet for the passenger compartment. If you can decide what it is, you may be able to assess where the car was parked to take in this debris.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter