Cadillac Repair/air shocks

Question
QUESTION: I have a 99 Eldorado and air shocks won't air up when passengers ride in back seat. Can hear pimp running. Car Aires up fine with no weight. Any suggestions?

ANSWER: Hello,

It sounds like you have leakage in the rear shocks, or an air line. Something like this would be easy to check out if you can get under the vehicle with passengers in the rear. Take some detergent and water and a way of dispersing it, either with a brush or a spray bottle. Put the detergent on the shocks, the fittings and if you have to, follow the lines to the compressor. You will see the leak when bubbles grow.
By doing this, you will find the parts that need replaced and you can take care of the problem accordingly. If you are real lucky, you might find a loose fitting.

Good luck!

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

QUESTION: what would cause the stability to engage while driving? Mostly occurs when taking right hand curves. Could this just be a sensor or bad strut? Same car 99 Eldorado

Answer
Hello,

I am very good at all types of Cadillac issues, but I also know my limitations and do not want to give you the wrong answer on something I am not familiar with. I am sorry, I cannot answer this question with any certainty.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter