Cadillac Repair/1991 cadillac service ccr

Question
how do i turn off the ccr service light  on the info. screen

Answer
Hi

This is or the command control ride. You can't just "turn off" the light. You are dealing with a rear suspension problem. If you did connect the battery like some people try, the light will go out momentarily, but will come right back on. This is telling you that either the air compressor on the driver's side inner fender is not functioning, or the struts in the rear suspension are leaking. Something is wrong with the rear suspension and the height control. For more articulate information on diagnoses and repair, I would recommend trying to obtain a factory service manual from Ebay or craigs list.
You will find that the manual will assist you many times over i diagnosing and repairing problems in the vehicle.
Everything is integrated in the vehicle and is linked to the computer. When the computer sees an issue, one cannot turn off a light.
This may be something simple like a blown fuse or a loose airline to a rear strut.

It is a common complaint though and all you need to do is google 1991 Cadillac CCR to see that.

Good luck!

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter