Cadillac Repair/Passenger mirror

Question
How do you put passenger side mirror with control stick in dashboard for 1979 Cadillac Seville?

Answer
Hello,

I apologize for the delay in the answer, however I answered almost a week ago and evidently my answer did not go through.

I need you to send a picture of the location on the dash where the stick is mounted to refresh my memory. I believe once the trim around the stick is removed. you will find that the base of the stick hold down has a small allen head screw that has to be loosened and the stick comes out and the new one is pushed into the base and the allen screw is tightened.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter