Cadillac Repair/199 4 fleetwood brougham want start .

Question
I don't know why the car want start. Here's a list of new parts that I have put on and it still want turn over. 1. Fuel pump and filters.
2. New distributor  cap an rotor kit.
3. New starter.
4. New battery.
5. New oil change.
Now after all those parts i have checked all the fuses and flush the radiator,not to mention the I have replaced the master cylinder to. Why want the car turn over an yes the spark plugs have been changed. Now my car has been sitting up now for a while. What is wrong please I need help.

Answer
Well,

Nothing other than the starter and the battery have anything to do with the engine cranking.  Question: Does this vehicle have an ignition key with a big black chip in it? If so, that is the very problematic VATS junk that I will tell you to have bypassed. That is a majority of the reason these GMs don't start.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter