Cadillac Repair/94 DeVille 4.9 Wont Start When Hot

Question
I have a 1994 Cadillac DeVille 4.9 liter with about 94K actual miles on it. After taking it to an independent shop for some idle adjustments, the car now will not start when hot. It turns over very, very slowly like a car with a normal distributor would do if you had the distributor way to far advanced. I opened the hood and let the car sit for about 15 minutes, and when I tried to start it again, it strained for a few turns, and then started right up. On starting, however, I got a serious case of spark knock for a second or two, and then it settled right down. Any ideas?

Answer
Hello,

Very rarely do I blame the last guy that worked on the vehicle, however you need to take the vehicle back to this shop and have him undo whatever he did because it sounds like you did not have these issues before getting the adjustments.
I can't give you any ideas because I have no clue as to what was done for adjustments.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter