Cadillac Repair/1994 cadillac fleetwood no hot air coming out inside the car

I replaced the blend door actuator but still not getting warm to hot air, only luke warm,  from the heater. The two hoses going into the heater core are warm, but with one slightly warmer than the other. The heater core was flushed good, the thermostat is new, and the coolant is new, and the blower works fine. Not sure what else to do, I need help please.

On the engine on the passenger side, there should be a heater control valve. We used to call it a (dole valve).
This valve controls the hot water from engine going to heater. If not functioning, engine side will be hot and heater outlet will not be hot.
What concerns me is that you describe the hoses as being warm and not hot. What is engine temperature warmed up? 195?
There are a whole host of issues that could cause this engine to be at normal operating temperature. It appears as though you went after some of them, but not all. This aluminum engine has very small cooling jackets and can be easily restricted. The radiators had issues.

Did you pressure test the radiator cap?

When the engine is warmed up, the radiator should be hot uniformly. If not, restricted and needs replacement.
If you are in a very cold place like where I am from (Wisconsin) you may want to place card board in front of the radiator in lieu of replacing it, to get the engine up to 195. 195 is not warm. It is hot. You can run this engine up to 220 degrees but no higher.

Get back to me on what you have found.

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.