Cadillac Repair/Cadillac devill 2000 north star

Question
Wut lights would the idle air sensor or tps sensor make come on my dash

Answer
Hello,

The service engine soon, check engine, or service engine now. all are amber and tell you there is an emissions issue, computer or sensors. To know exactly the diagnostic code a scanner such a Tech II must be used and many service centers have them. Whatever you do, DO NOT go to the dealer, notorious for not repairing anything and charging you for parts and replacement of perfectly good components!

I would tell you not to go to parts stores like Auto zone that do have the equipment, however, just because the code reader will tell you the sensor circuit involved (maybe unless after affect for a cascading issue caused by another sensor).

These types of issues usually require a professional. Possibly it is not the sensor ad in the wiring, which is physically checked. I can't tell you as to how many hundreds of people over the years that have changed components they thought werre bad, and that was not the problem.

Good Luck!

http://www.autotheftexpert.com  

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter